Thursday, October 20, 2011

Passing the test!

I took the "FAA Private Pilot Knowledge Test" today and passed!  Yay!  A 93%.

When was the last time you took a real test?  It's probably been awhile.  It has been for me.  You really have to shift gears and go back to your test taking days.  There is a skill involved in taking tests.

Of course, it helps if you've studied and know the material.  I took my ground school through the King School Online course.  It was exactly what I needed because I could consume the material at my own pace on my own time.

The course offers a set of practice exams that I used to prepare once I had completed the course.  After each practice exam I would go back and repeat the lessons for the questions I missed.

I supplemented this with the Jeppesen Private Pilot course books and test guides.  These are great resources to have in your library regardless of whether you need them for test prep.

One more item off the checklist!

No comments:

Post a Comment